ကၽြန္ေတာ္ ဒီေန႔ TechSmith SnagIt 11.0.1 Build 93 ေလးတင္ေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္...! ဒီေကာင္ေလးကေတာ့ Capture Software ေလးပါ...! ဓါတ္ပံုေလးေတြေပၚမွာ စာေရးခ်င္တဲ့ သူေတြအတြက္လည္းအဆင္ေျပပါတယ္...!ေဖာ္ဂ်ီေဖာင့္လည္းသံုးရတာ အဆင္ေျပပါတယ္..! ကၽြန္ေတာ္ Serial Key ပါထည့္ေပးလိုက္ပါတယ္...! စိတ္ဝင္စားရင္ေတာ့ ေအာက္မွာ အဆင္ေျပတဲ့လင့္က ယူသြားနိဳင္ပါတယ္...!
Features of SnagIt:
Capture – if you can see it, you can snag it!
• Profiles make it easy. SnagIt comes with eleven preset buttons that make screen capture a cinch! Capture a region of your screen, text from a window, the contents of a tall page that scrolls, all the images on a Web page, you get the idea.
• Custom suits you. Don’t feel limited by the eleven profiles—create your own combinations for nearly unlimited capture possibilites. What’s that? You want to set up a keystroke that captures a menu along with the mouse pointer…adds a drop shadow…and sends the image directly to your WordPress.com blog? Sure, no problem!
Edit – the right tools, right now!
• Say more with pictures+words. Use an arrow to direct attention. Add a text callout to explain clearly. Apply ready-made objects from the menus…and your picture is worth 1,000 more words!
• Look like a pro. Make your screenshot pop with a drop shadow. Give it perspective, spotlight an area, or add other nifty effects.
• Convey complex ideas simply. Combine multiple images, callouts, shapes, and clip art stamps into a rich and detailed information graphic.
• Have fun! Add a speech balloon to that photo of your cat.
Share – send captures where they need to go…instantly!
• Collaborate in a flash. Click a button to send a screen capture by email, AIM, or Skype.
• Be social. Share screenshots on Flickr. Post images directly to your blog. Publish to your Web site via FTP. No technical degree required!
• Get projects done quicker. Embed images directly into your Microsoft Office projects, MindManager map, or OneNote page.
Organize – SnagIt keeps track, so you don’t have to
• Save nothing…save everything. SnagIt stores every capture automatically and keeps the most recent visible. A huge timesaver!
• Find your stuff. Whether or not you saved it, find that capture later with the new visual search pane. Remember just one detail—like the approximate date or the Web site you captured—and find your capture instantly.
• Get organized (if you want to). As you capture images for next month’s big project, tag them with “big project” or set the “Important” flag. No need to save anything in folders…just come back next month and view all your big project files with a click!
Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
1.0 GHz processor ~ Recommended: 2.4 GHz
512 MB of RAM ~ Recommended: 1 GB or more
60 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
Internet Explorer 7.0 or later required
" Minus..." " MediaFire..." ( 63.4 MB )
အသိပညာ အတတ္ပညာ တိုးပြားနိဳင္ပါေစ...!